Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fall break - halfway through (my first semester) . It all sort of feels like a blur. I've learned a lot of teh law, I guess (mostly the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which I find eminently useful all the time). I can't really say it's "hard" or "easy" at this point because I haven't really been formally evaluated on anything. All I can really say is that it "is" - Law School is always there, the material is all you get time to think about, and as a result everything gets framed in terms of cold, harsh, legal reasoning. I kind of have difficulty thinking about things any other way at the moment. . . .

1 comment:

Russian Federation said...

The devil visited a lawyer's office and made him an offer. "I can arrange some things for you, " the devil said. "I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls rot in hell for eternity."

The lawyer thought for a moment. "What's the catch?" he asked.

====================

wakka wakka wakka...