Thursday, April 23, 2009

ITE, We Are ALL 1Ls . . .

Every semester around finals without fail we try to stop studying at the Law School, and every semester, without fail, I get angry at Panera/Starbucks/UG library when I hear a junior liberal arts major complaining about her "impossible" final in American History that is worth 33% of her final grade (!). As of this morning, the current semester is no exception. We miss college. Everyday. But especially now.

In other news, pursuant to the title (which is not meant to bum you out, it's *mostly* tongue-in-cheek), here's our advice for 1Ls from last year on how to ace Con Law.

Sorry the updates have been a little scant coming down the stretch - there's another thing that happens every semester . . .

Related:
It's My Constitution and I'll Interpret It the Way I Want

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a post about Abraham's charge to the class...and how sucky it was.

Rule 12 (f) said...

Wasn't there, can't help you, some people seemed to have even liked it - but with tuition as it is, I think they've "charged" y'all enough.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize being a law student was a chargeable offense.