Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Missed Connection - Time is Running Short

So many law school relationships, encapsulated in a single ad:

Semester's worth of info from my corporations class - 25


Reply to: pers-2npng-1146529586@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-29, 5:49PM EDT

We've been in the same room for a semester, yet somehow you just never made an impression on me. Now it's the night before the exam, i'm finally open and available, and you are inscrutible and meaningless. I gaze at your endless verbiage, hoping against hope that in these last moments we will finally consummate our complete non-relationship in a fireball of comprehension, but our time is running short...
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this person is in my Corporations class. J/k, UVA is so not competitive. I so don't care.

JB4TW said...

I've given up hoping for a missed connection and would settle for a casual encounter with corporations at this point. Hell, I'd even host, if it would come over.

Anonymous said...

titcr

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who loves to seek radical things. Currently I am building my private photovoltaic panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive that. I saw a very brilliant site which explains how to create pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how correct the data given there iz. If some people over here who have xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I would extremely appreciate it, cause I really would love to try solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are great.