Sunday, April 26, 2009

Scarier than Finals?

As hard as it is to believe, I have stumbled across something that strikes fear into corners of my heart that even my impending Corporate Finance exam cannot reach.

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

TV-PG, CC

"I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" is a compelling documentary special that explores the fascinating and utterly surprising phenomenon of women who were completely unaware that they were pregnant....until they went into labor!

I accidentally watched this show late one evening last week, when it featured a woman who went to work and surprise! Had a baby.

Now on top of my anxiety that I will leave a classroom in WB this week getting a zero on an exam, I am concerned that I will also walk out the door with a baby. Seriously, whatever happened to Step-by-Step reruns?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TMI

Anonymous said...

Isn't swine flu more of a possibility now?

Anonymous said...

This just makes me hate you. Those of us that aren't getting any obviously don't have to worry about this, unless immaculate conceptions are a possibility . . .

Anonymous said...

11:08.....

a/s/l?

Anonymous said...

28/m/basement

Anonymous said...

I repeat, TMI.

-11:35