Sunday, May 03, 2009

Last volley then I'm done

Barracks Road Shopping Center - w4m - 26 (Charlottesville)


Reply to: pers-azkek-1151612748@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-02, 9:43PM EDT


I was walking out of a store and you were in your car. You were a gentleman and wanted to let me cross in front of your car, but I smiled and told you it was ok. You looked cute--are you single? Even after you drove away I could swear you were still trying to look at me as I was staring at you. I was wearing jeans and a grey hooded sweatshirt. Tell me where at barracks it was and I'll know it was you. It was after Saturday 5/2/2009 after 6 pm but before 7:30 pm.

  • Location: Charlottesville
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Notice that it doesn't say "You were a gentleman and sped right by me, almost knocking my bags out of my hands. You looked cute --are you single?"

No comments: