Sunday, May 03, 2009

OPEN THREAD: What Would You Do If You Weren't in LS (Lottery Win Optional)

After a long and tiring afternoon of studying (ie watching Millionaire Matchmaker with my corporations hornbook closed on my coffee table but in my line of sight), I started to ponder the road not taken. What exactly would I be doing if I hadn't decided to come to law school?

The answer can back in a flash: clearly, I'd have won the lottery.

Accordingly, instead of being inside pretending to study, this would be me right now:

(I'm the one not in the goofy palm frond headpiece)

So, thought question for the day, what would you be doing if you never had to study for another final ever again?

One man's answer: Open a Nude Dude Ranch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for someone to say "professional men's softball player". come on, there has to be like 20-30 of you . . .

Anonymous said...

Med School Gunner!

Anonymous said...

First I would buy these: http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=34979&vid=1&pid=678879&scid=678879002. Then I would watch every television show on the ABC web site that I found remotely interesting. Then I would buy two puppies (to keep each other company.) Then we would go to Whole Foods and get a nice white wine, several different kinds of cheeses, some fruit, and some organic dog food, and we would have a picnic. And I would do this every day, but with a different pair of overpriced and impractical shoes.

Anonymous said...

If I had a million dollars, I would do two chicks at the same time, man.

Anonymous said...

outline. it's all i know how to do.

Rule 12 (f) said...

I would start a blog.