Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And Now Back to Our Reguarly Scheduled Programming (Or, Out of Moot Court Hell . . . for Now)

For Moot Court quarter-finalists, today was the day to turn our briefs. 7900 words of arguments and all the trimmings. Since I have been fairly negligent in my blogging duties the past couple days (in addition to going two weeks with out bahting and gaining 20 pounds - you're welcome, all), I thought I'd present for your consideration (in lieu of a "real" post) an exchange from the Library CPU Lab, where only one of the printers was working, as I was frantically trying to print out the requisite eight copies of my team's brief before the 5.00 PM deadline.
Rule 12(f): [prints off 1 copy of 40+ page brief]

Disgruntled student, possibly a 1L: Is this all yours? I'm waiting to print something -

Rule 12(f): Yep, all mine!

Disgruntled student, possibly a 1L: [sigh]

Rule 12(f): Man, if you're upset now, wait until you see what happens next . . .

Rule 12(f): [prints off 7 more copies of 40+ page brief]
Previously:
Moot Court, The Honor Code, and Above the Law
Moar Work Plz

11 comments:

justincredible said...

l laughed.

Anonymous said...

Me too.

Anonymous said...

WHODATHUNK?

http://hunterforjustice.typepad.com/hunter_of_justice/2009/09/homophobia-at-u-va-law-school-circa-1985.html#comments

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Why is this being posted here? If you want to blog, then start one.

Rule 12 (f) said...

11.35 - I deleted your subsequent comments because I did a post on the subject - thanks for the tip~

- Rule 12(f)

justincredible said...

9:14am

he did. you're reading it.

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I love when 1Ls go apeshit in the computer lab.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.