Friday, September 11, 2009

This Would Be Kind of Funny . . . Kind of Cruel, But Kind of Funny

Sometime in the next 5-6 hours: 
  1. Identify your "friends" on LR or otherwise applying for federal clerkships.
  2. Get their phone numbers
  3. Dial *67 + their phone number.
  4. Let it go to voicemail, then say you're a prestigious judge and leave a cryptic message that you would like them to fly to [some far out location] right away for an interview for next Wednesday. (Best to add something like "But Thursday morning is too late.")
  5. ???
  6. Profit. 
Your friends will love you for it.  Unless they actually believe you, that is. 

Previous:

Related:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I like to read blogs like that. Just add some pics :)