Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just Finished Outlining for Crim Investigations

In related news, outlining is still awful:
I. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

II. Summary of cases glossing on this: BUT WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE?

III. Conclusion - don't forget to read people their rites!
Streamlined. Efficient. Now back to watching football, enjoy flipping threw 100+ pages of Scalia verbiage . . . I think this one is going up on SBA site after exams are over.

EDIT: SwampPoodle wants me to point out that this is my ENTIRE outline for the course and not just the Table of Contents, because it might be unclear . . . OK, you win - this is my entire outline for the course . . .

1 comment:

J. Crew Model said...

Here's my completed outline for Evidence.

I. Evidence that is relevant is admissible.
II. Exceptions - unfairly prejudicial; hearsay; character evidence; privileges.
III. Experts can testify. Daubert. Kumho Tire.

What do you guys think, can I get a B+?