Saturday, January 16, 2010

Donate Your Lexis-Nexis Rewards to Haiti Relief

If you don't want another iTunes or Chile's gift-card, you can join UVA Law Blog in donating some of your excess Lexis points to the relief effort in Hati. Simply go to the Lexis Nexis rewards page, go to the "shop", and click on the link for charitable donations on the right.

Thanks to Above the Law and Nuts and Boalts [Berkeley Law Blog] for the heads up.

In other news, we return tomorrow. That should make it easier, to, um, actually blog things. J-TRMFTW!

10 comments:

uva3lotdlofwngsl said...

dealwdevilpwned!

Anonymous said...

I hear that NGSL is organizing a massive Haiti-relief effort. Apparently, many NGSL members have summered in Haiti and a group of them are on a plane to Port au Prince at the moment. I want to applaud our softball inclined classmates for their generosity and thoughtfulness.

Anonymous said...

i am outraged that NGSL did not open this up to everyone to go to haiti and help in the relief effort. what is the screening process for getting on NGSL?

Anonymous said...

Are they going to auction off their parking spaces to provide more funds to those left homeless?

Anonymous said...

What's the GPA cutoff for making NGSL? I heard last year they did not take anyone with above a 3.2. I only have one grade back so far, a B+. Am I already out of the running?

Anonymous said...

can someone explain why we have to "register" for classes on the first day of the semester?

Anonymous said...

I could explain 10:48, but wouldn't you rather I posted some irrelevant shit about some douchebag frat that I am on (or that I am pissed I didn't get a bid to be on)?

Anonymous said...

on = in

Anonymous said...

10:48 = a snarky lil biotch. Answer the question of STFU.

SwampPoodle said...

I heard that the registration is to ensure students attend the first week of classes and to prevent people (3Ls?) from taking extended breaks. However, it has always seemed like a pretty bogus requirement to me.